Personal Savings – When you need somewhere to put money aside, but you may want to access those funds occasionally!
- Minimum to open is $50.00
- No minimum balance required to earn interest, or to avoid a service charge
- 3 free withdrawals per quarter, and then an item fee of just $2.00 will apply to each withdrawal after the 3rd one
- Statements are provided semi-annually, but are available online quarterly; monthly statement if electronic activity occurs
- Federal law limits debit transactions from money market and savings accounts. Please ask your personal banker for details.
Personal Money Market – An investment account that gives you flexibility, great rates and allows limited check writing!
- Minimum to open $1,000.00
- No minimum balance required to earn interest
- No monthly service charge when a $1,000.00 average daily balance is maintained; otherwise, an $8.00 service charge applies
- 3 debits allowed per statement cycle at no charge; $5.00 excessive item fee per debit after the 3rd debit
Federal law limits debit transactions from money market and savings accounts. Please ask your personal banker for details.